Wednesday, March 22, 2006

The Washington Post discovers Frumster

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/03/19/AR2006031900327.html

My wife and I were match #152. And yes, she was the one who made the initial contact. I thank the creators and owners of frumster.com, the creators of the Internet (not just Al Gore), and Ha Kadosh Baruch Hu for putting her into my life.

Any single frum Jews who aren't on frumster and want to get married....go for it! If you have any reservations, feel free to email me.

2 Comments:

Blogger Orthonomics said...

I agree. Go for it!

4:20 PM  
Blogger Ezzie said...

All right, Charlie - you need to learn to use the "link" button... :)

(highlight the text you want to use as a link, click on the 'infinite' looking button, and viola!)

9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home